Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Wire wrapped necklace

I made a lovely wire wrapped necklace and created all the wire and fixings by hand, I wrapped wire  round nose pliers to create the twist shapes and added loops each end, some beads were also added onto wire and i created the loops at each end attaching them as a chain.
The spirals were created by first creating a loop and then coulding the wire round and round until i had a spiral shape, i created loops at the end of each and added into the chain.

I followed this pattern of the spirals, coils and beads until the necklace was at the right length and then i added fastenings to the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment