Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Weave bracelet



This is a lovely bracelet I made, i made it by having 2 pieces of tigertail, i simply placed a bead on each piece then every 3rd bead was threaded onto both pieces and pulled down to create the weave effect.
The spiral charm was made buy using wire, i started with just a small basic loop and moulded the wire around and around until i had the spiral shape. I finished off the end of the spiral by making a small loop so that it could be attached to the bracelet.
I opened the attaching loop and hooked it through the tigertail in the place i wanted the charm to hang and closed the loop back around the tiger tail.





And this is another jewellery set I have made  



No comments:

Post a Comment