Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Memory wire bracelet

I made some memory wire bracelets here's how

You will need; memory wire, beads, round nose pliers








First i made a loop at one end, using my round nose pliers, i wrapped it round about 3 - 4 times. This will stop any beads falling off when threading them on.














I then started threading the beads on, do this in any design you like, pushing them down to the bottom where you made the loop, Continue to add the beads until you reach about 2 inches from the end of the wire. Next using your round nose pliers make a loop and wind it around until all the wire is coiled and the beads secured.







This is the finished bracelet and it took me just over 10 minutes to make, they also make great candle decorations, go on have a go its really easy!!













These are my finished creations, 3 memory wire bracelets, and a cluster bracelet, the cluster one will be my next tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment